[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-4-23 14:39:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
中国好室友
发布时间:2013-04-22

来源:查字典
-

近日一位男生在地震中挽救了全宿舍财产而被网友广泛关注。今天该位男生现身微博,希望大家不要把自己英雄化,也不用太在意他,而应该更多的关注地震。据悉这位男生是安徽人,现就读于四川师范大学。
  Recently, a boy in the earthquake rescue the whole dormitory property is the attention. Today the boys in micro-blog, everybody do not want their hero, also need not too care about him, but should be more concerned about the earthquake. It is reported the boy is from Anhui, now studying at Sichuan Normal University.
  雅安地震发生时,一个大学男生抱着六台笔记本,背着三台单反,手里还拿着一只小乌龟冲出宿舍,拯救了全寝室财产。该男生的事迹受到众多网友及名人的关注,大家更亲切的称呼他为“中国好室友”。
  Ya'an earthquake, a university boy holding six laptop, carrying three SLR, clutching a small tortoise rushed out of the dormitory, saved the whole bedroom property. The boy's story by many friends and celebrity attention, you better call him "China good roommate".
  据媒体透露该男生名叫黄昱舟,安徽人,现就读于四川师范大学,为广播电视编导专业大二学生。黄昱舟的宿舍共6人,住在6楼,地震发生时,所有人都惊慌的跑了出去,而黄昱舟想到了宿舍里还有很多贵重物品,就一个人又跑上楼了。从黄昱舟的微博中可看出,他在4月20日救出舍友的财产之后,便将这些战果摆好放在学校操场上拍照留念,虽然对自己的战果很欣慰,不过他也很认真的表示切记不要因为财产失去生命,“关键看战果,636全部财产救出!但是,大家切记,不要因为财产失去生命,这个不是儿戏!”
  According to the media revealed that the boy was named Huang Yuzhou, the people of Anhui, now studying at the Sichuan Normal University, for radio and television professional sophomore. Huang Yuzhou's dormitory a total of 6 people, live on the 6 floor, when the earthquake happened, all the people are panic ran out, and Huang Yuzhou thought of the dormitory and a lot of valuable items, a man ran upstairs. From Huang Yuzhou's micro-blog can be seen, after he rescued the roommate of the property in April 20th, will these results laid on the school playground pictures, although their success was delighted, but he also said very seriously don't because of the property loss of life, "the key to see results, 636 of all property! But, remember, don't because of property loss of life, this is not a game!"
  今天上午9时黄昱舟通过名为“黄小贱是好孩子”的微博账号回应了拯救舍友财产一事。黄昱舟觉得很多网友将其英雄化了,其实这只是一个互相帮助的事情,他希望大家不用太在意他,更多的关注地震,“昨晚想了很久,我觉得很多网友把我个体英雄化了,而我的付出缘于我有五个值得付出的室友,所以这种积淀源于两年深厚的室友之间的感情,是每一个室友的功劳,所以请不用太在意我,请媒体关注地震吧。谢谢。”
  This morning 9 when Huang Yuzhou by the name "Huang Xiaojian is the good child" micro-blog account responded to save a roommate property. Huang Yuzhou felt a lot of users will be the hero, this is in fact a help each other things, he hoped that everyone need not too care about him, more concerned about the earthquake, "for a long time to last night, I think a lot of friends to my personal hero, and I pay because I have five worth the roommate, so this accumulation derived from the two deep roommate feelings, is a roommate of credit, so please don't worry about me, please media attention earthquake. Thank you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|联系我们|手机版|Archiver|教师之友网 ( [沪ICP备13022119号]

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 01:19 , Processed in 0.104088 second(s), 25 queries .